Free Gift Cards
How to Get Free Gift Cards Without Fees & No Offers to Complete By Maggie Moulatsiotis, eHow Contributor
A little time and patience can earn big rewards with on-line survey program points. Major consumer companies such as Amazon, Paypal, popular hotels, airlines and chain restaurants have teamed up with market research organizations that want your opinion. They offer the opportunity to earn free gift cards without a required purchase, fee or completed offer, simply by filling out surveys online. Providing viewer feedback, sharing shopping habits and preferences, reading offers, playing online games, and shopping through reward site offers can score some really great returns.
Surf The Options
1. Visit your favorite search engine and type in a combination of keywords containing "survey, " "points" and "rewards."
2. Choose a site, such as My Points, Opinion Outpost, or i-say, and click on "Join Now" or "Sign Up."
3. Review the terms and conditions. Check for required purchases and monthly membership fees. Skip those sites.
Join a Survey Site
5. Choose an easy-to-remember password. Signing in to the survey or points website will require either an email address or username and will always require a password.
6. Complete your preferences and interests honestly to receive surveys relevant to your lifestyle. Profiles are matched to products to find the right audience for the product being reviewed. For example: A woman in her mid-30's who has shopped for beauty products in the past three months may receive surveys about anti-wrinkle creams or hair-care products.
7. Open emails from the survey website that read "a survey opportunity for you" or "new survey available." Click on the link in the body of the email to connect directly to the survey. Check the spam folder if you don't see any survey invites in your inbox. Adjust your email spam filter by clicking on the "Options" or "Settings" link on your email home page. Click on "Add" or "Create new filter." Type in or copy and paste the email address of the survey site into the "From or Sender" box.
8. Browse offers through My Points and earn points. Click on the offer in the email and earn points automatically for the page click. Close the offer window by clicking the "x" in the upper right corner. Signing up for the offer is not required for point collection.
9. Shop through My Points offer emails and earn multiple points to the dollar spent. Click on the emailed offer link and shop the partnered website. Points will automatically be applied to your account.
10. Go to the "Rewards" or "Member Account" section of the website and review rewards available.
Check your point balance in the "Rewards" or "Member Account' section by clicking on "My Account." Match up rewards to your point total.
Select your reward and quantity. Click on "Add to Cart" or "Select Reward." Proceed to checkout by clicking on "Checkout." The gift card will be mailed to a postal address or sent directly to your email address, depending on the website's method of processing.
Maggie Moulatsiotis has been a writer since 2002 with works appearing on various websites. She is a graduate of Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Arts in anthropology. As a dedicated anthropologist, Moulatsiotis once gained five pounds researching an article on cooking the perfect pasta.
Original article published on eHow.com
Next page: Free Gift Cards
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Free Gift Cards News
Memorial Day freebies: Uber rides, food and gift cards! - WTNH Connecticut News (press release)
Memorial Day freebies: Uber rides, food and gift cards!
WTNH Connecticut News (press release)
They're giving active and former military and their spouses a $15 or $25 dollar gift card when they do. Military members can also get a free overstock.com membership. Lakeshore learning in Hamden is having a free memorial day craft for kids.. And keep ...
Best Buy's Xbox One clearance: Get a $75 gift card plus a free game - Destructoid
Best Buy's Xbox One clearance: Get a $75 gift card plus a free game
Perhaps driven by fear that sales will halt after E3 (new 4K Xbox maybe!?) retailers seem to be wanting to rid themselves of 2015 / early 2016 Xbox One bundles. Amazon and GameStop both have $50 gift card bonuses going on at the moment and today Best ...
Today Only: Xbox One with Free Game + $75 Gift Card at Best Buy
Deal Alert: Best Buy adds a $75 gift card to Xbox One purchases today only
Samsung Pay promo will give new users a free $20 gift card - TmoNews
Samsung Pay promo will give new users a free $20 gift card
From May 20 through June 6, Samsung will give new Samsung Pay users a $20 gift card when they use Samsung Pay for the first time. Samsung does note that private label cards and Bank of America Visa debit cards added to Samsung Pay before March 31 ...
Samsung Pay promo will give $20 gift card to new users